What is the correct spelling for KOOL?
This word (Kool) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KOOL
- cool Too cool, Leonore thought. And there's a lady over there, she's acting pretty cool But when it comes to playin' life, she always plays the fool – Too Late for Love by def leppard
- fool You're a fool, you're a fool! That trace him in his line. No boasting like a fool; This deed I'll do before this purpose cool. – Macbeth: Act IV, scene I by Unknown Author
- kohl From all the lands of the Exile crowds of the devout came to do him homage and tender allegiance-Turkish Jews with red fez or saffron-yellow turban; Jerusalem Jews in striped cotton gowns and soft felt hats; Polish Jews with foxskin caps and long caftans; sallow German Jews, gigantic Russian Jews, high-bred Spanish Jews; and with them often their wives and daughters-Jerusalem Jewesses with blue shirts and head-veils, Egyptian Jewesses with sweeping robes and black head-shawls, Jewesses from Ashdod and Gaza, with white visors fringed with gold coins, Polish Jewesses with glossy wigs, Syrian Jewesses with eyelashes black as though lined with kohl, fat Jewesses from Tunis, with clinging breeches interwoven with gold and silver.
- pool WHEN I look forth at dawning, pool, Field, flock, and lonely tree, All seem to look at me Like chastened children sitting silent in a school; – Nature's Questioning by Thomas Hardy
- tool Hiding each power tool Why would she be so cruel? – What If by Unknown Author
- wool (Baa baa black sheep have you any wool) Mary had a little lamb whose fleece was white as snow (Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full) Mary had a little lamb whose fleece was white as snow – Shoots And Ladders by KORN