What is the correct spelling for KORGER?
This word (Korger) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KORGER
- codger Bell and Toots arrive next week, and the Codger at some time known to himself.
- conger The crew called him a conger , a priest, and a porpoise.
- forger I had visions of him as a forger , shut up in a cell.
- george Don't you think I should be wise, Sir George ?
- gorge Down the channel, about south-west, the creek passed through a kind of low gorge about three miles away.
- gorged I was tired of lying all cramped up in a corner, and keeping quiet, while those beastly men drank bottle after bottle of wine, and gorged themselves with the good things set before them.