What is the correct spelling for KOUSTAS?
This word (Koustas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KOUSTAS
- costs It's time to make a stand, it's time to pay the cost. The Reaper's scythe is sweeping in. Amazed and desperate, the day is all but lost. There's just one chance you have to win. – Send In The Silver Gryphons by Michael Longcor
- joust Then it chanced, at last, as Sir Launcelot rode on his way, he espied Sir Tristram resting beside a tomb; and, as was the custom of knights errant, he called upon him to joust .
- casts Man passes through them when he casts off his limitation.
- posts There's nothing scarier than the human stories I tell ghosts, Chilling accounts with my tongue frozen to bed posts. – Hey Bobby by Sage Francis
- ghosts Forever blownin' up some coasts So you run in and form a quick sand But all you do is you see your ghosts – Hurricane by Golden Smog
- jousters Amused by the little adventure, she rode, full of good humour, to Bertrade's castle, where she arrived just when only the two stoutest jousters remained to fight the deciding contest.
- gusts She went where she could look out; the column of smoke had disappeared; the wind tore at her in mighty gusts .
- ousts The earlier part of the book is better than the later, where the propagandist ousts the chronicler.
- quotas The quotas of the remaining States had been raised by the issue of bonds and State Treasury notes.
- busts That room is worth a lot to me just for the feeling it's giving me that I'm earning it, and I'm going to pay good honest work for it if it busts me."
- courts In the Verderers' Hall close by, the forest courts of the verderers are still held.
- crusts She frowned, and the thought of the gooseberries and the hard crusts that used to constitute tea on many days when there was no Aunt Sophia came back to her with a sense of longing and appreciation of the golden past.
- hosts "Was it for this the Roman power Of old was made to yield Unto Numantia's valiant hosts On many a bloody field?
- coasts It is nearer Europe and Africa than any other South American country, and is also on the direct route between the North Atlantic and both coasts of South America.
- joists At three we were kicking the plaster off of the joists , trying to keep from freezing to death.
- jests There are geniality, composure, humor, simple and homely jests -yet never does the audience forget that he is every moment in tremendous earnest.
- lusts Who lusts for a maid!
124 words made from the letters KOUSTAS
4 letter words made from KOUSTAS:akot, asko, asks, asok, atok, auks, auto, kasu, koas, kota, kout, kusa, kuso, kuss, kust, oast, okas, oksa, okta, osku, otak, otus, ouks, oust, sako, saks, saku, sauk, skou, skua, skus, soak, soku, soua, souk, suao, suka, suks, suos, sust, suto, taku, taos, taou, task, tkos, toka, toks, tosk, toss, touk, tous, tsou, tuak, tuks, tusk.
3 letter words made from KOUSTAS:aku, ask, ass, auk, kos, oak, oas, oat, oka, out, sat, sos, sot, sou, sus, tao, tau, tko, tss, usa, uta.
5 letter words made from KOUSTAS:aotus, askos, assou, atoks, atous, atsuo, autos, kaous, kasos, kassu, katou, katsu, kauto, kotas, kousa, kouta, kouts, kussa, kusso, kutas, oasts, oktas, otaku, ousts, sasko, satsu, sauts, skuas, soaks, sosua, souks, sousa, souts, stoas, stuka, sukta, susak, takuo, tasks, tasso, tosas, toska, tosks, touks, tuska, tusks, ustka.