What is the correct spelling for KUBB?
This word (Kubb) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KUBB
- cuba Though Stuart had been brought up in Cuba , all his tastes ran to things American.
- cube When the confession was finished Kassim commanded the Mullah to rub his cube of India ink over the thumb of the decoit and the mark was imprinted on the paper.
- curb He opened the door of the car, and stepped out upon the curb , almost tempted to investigate the cause of delay.
- dub The roaring cannons then were plied, And dub -a-dub went the drum-a; The braying trumpets loud they cried To courage both all and some-a.
- ebb If you were to see me you would be astonished to see the work of the past summer; but all these improvements will ebb away with the sun-while I am assured of permanent good if I leave England.
- hub When the vine has reached the top of the post it is pinched in or cut back, so as to make it throw out shoots to grow and spread out from the head of the vine as the spokes of a wheel radiate from the hub .
- knob Arising, I held on by a chair and by the door knob until I could get around the room to the window to see if I could find out what was the matter.
- kuhn This is especially true of the business of the great private bankers, as Morgan, Kuhn -Loeb and others.
1 words made from the letters KUBB
4 letter words made from KUBB:kubb.