What is the correct spelling for KURTA?
This word (Kurta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KURTA
- burt But this Burt could not do and still remain Burt.
- cart He was pilloried, whipped, and pulled behind a cart through the streets.
- court And so they left the school and court and walked up to college.
- curd Indeed, if carried far enough before the curd is removed from it, the finer flavoring oils are cut by it, the phosphates are dissolved, and these pass out with the whey, leaving the cheese but little better than an indigestible mass.
- curt And with a curt nod she left him.
- cut We took a short-cut back.
- cute Well, lemme tell you something, soldier-boy, you don't look so tough to me with your cute little mustache and your fancy-pants uniform.
- girt When all their works were accomplished, Midir came again to Eochy, and this time he bore a dark and fierce countenance and was high girt as for war.
- guitar We shall have him under your bedroom window with a guitar, like Don Giovanni."
- gut The British ships of war continued under way, cruising in the Bay and Gut of Gibraltar.
- hurt I did want to hurt you.
- Gupta Aditi Gupta while studying research at National Institute of Dijhainse on the issue, created a website, which now Menstrupeedia, which has been transformed.