What is the correct spelling for KYAKER?
This word (Kyaker) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KYAKER
- cake She approved of the birthday cake, and was interested in the big tin circle which held fifty candle-sockets, and would slip over the cake as it rested on a tray.
- canker She had not dreamed of the canker of selfishness that lay at the root of all.
- cooker The musical roar of the primus and the welcome smell of the cooking pemmican whetted our appetites deliciously, and as the three of us sat around the cooker on our rolled up fur bags, the contented expression on our dirty brown faces made our bearded ugliness almost handsome.
- corker It's a corker how much dirt can stick to a fellow without falling off," he remarked.
- joker Fifth Avenue expressions are a filling meal for the prowling lonely joker; but what will most satisfy his cannibal appetite is the passage of the self-conscious men and women.
- kayak It is the first time for many days that I have been out at all in my kayak.
- khaki A good many of the Serbians have khaki clothes, but it seems that they have been given by the English.
- kicker He is dead now, but I shall always remember him for telling the kicker, "Those fellows are bad men to fool with."
- quake Then these brave girls began to tremble and quake indeed.
- quaker I found in the Quaker City an old man who had made speech defects almost a life study.
- voyager 63. It is remarkable, however, that this discovery of Daldorf, which excited so great an interest in 1791, had been anticipated by an Arabian voyager a thousand years before.
- gayer On this the Frenchman's talk took a gayer turn.