What is the correct spelling for L'EVOY?
This word (L'evoy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for L'EVOY
- L'envoy L'ENVOY Pleasure's Aurora, Day of gladsomeness! Luna by night, with heavenly influence Illumined! root of beauty and goodnesse, Write, and allay, by your beneficence, 315 My sighs breathed forth in silence,-comfort give! Since of all good, you are the best alive.
- leave When the visitors rose to take their leave , Norman rose also.
- life He was in the presence, not of Life , but Death.
- live I could perfectly disregard what all others said of you, as long as you were satisfied with your own conduct; but I would not for any worldly happiness, that you should live a coward in your own esteem."
- love Bless me, how I used to thrill at sight of her, with love , with fear.