What is the correct spelling for L'VE?
This word (L've) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for L'VE
- eve Is this all that love can grant to love-that a betrothed owes to her lover on the very eve of parting?" And that's the way it's been since Adam and Eve Just one look was all it took to make a girl believe – Boys Got Somethin' Girls Ain't Got by La Toya Jackson
- lave They could see, as they rested and ate, a party of Hindus down by the stream where there was a shrine to Krishna that nestled under a huge banyan that was like the roof of a cave from which dropped to earth to take roots hundreds of slender shoots, like stalactites, and whose roots, creeping from the earth like giant worms, crawled on to lave in the stream.
- le So it was with Pierre le Rouge.
- lee There was news, too, from Lee .
- lie Lie down on the bed, and go to sleep.
- live I'm the head of the noblest branch o' the family, and I ought to live up to it.
- love And then his bold spring into her room, and his eager wooing-"This is love ," said she to herself.
- lvi Letter, Pike to Dearborn, lvi , lvi ii, lix, lx, lxi, lxii, lxiii, 582
- Ave "Must 'ave forgot 'is dressin'-gown," remarked Bindle, as the cleric disappeared round a corner in the direction of the bath-room furthest from his own room, to which he had been directed.
- I've He stammered: "I've got it this time.