What is the correct spelling for LABARATORY?
This word (Labaratory) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LABARATORY
- celebratory Generally the group discussed the cannabis laws of NSW and how they might be changed" In 1993, as a passive response to police raids in Nimbin and increasingly negative local reaction, the HEMP Embassy created the inaugural "Let It Grow" May Day rally and street parade, a celebratory and non-provocative form of political action.
- labrador And I what is true of Labrador in general is much truer still of the Canadian Labrador.
- liberator This harmony was first disturbed by the course pursued in the Boston Liberator.
- library "Come into the library," she said.
- vibratory The vibratory quality which most thrills our souls in the strains of Christian literature is due to the Bible material in it.
- Laboratories We must not forget that our university laboratories are only a couple of generations old altogether and that they represent a very recent development of educational work.
- liberators It is a remarkable fact that practically all of our great liberators, radicals and revolutionists have been and are men of coarse texture.