What is the correct spelling for LABITORY?
This word (Labitory) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LABITORY
- battery On his right flank a river battery was erected which again prevented the Brazilians from reaching the upper river.
- laboratory Rick reported the conversation to his father when the scientist came in from late work in the laboratory.
- labored She had felt this great restlessness of his spirit vaguely in the early letters-a stormy, battling spirit which his brain constantly labored to interpret.
- laborer It's the laborer, living on his hire, and the manufacturer living on the laborer's productions, coming in daily contact.
- labrador It took Carey to India, it left Grenfell in Labrador, it led last year's college girls to every quarter of the globe.
- lapidary I had picked out one of the least valuable engraved stones, and had taken it to a lapidary, who readily bought it at his own valuation, and paid me with great promptness; but after he had secured it he asked me so many questions about it, particularly how I had come into possession of it, that I was very sure that he had made a wonderful bargain, and was also convinced that it would not do for me to take any more of my gems to him.
- laudatory I repeat it, Sparks, I'll make a proposal for you in all form, aided and abetted by everything recommendatory and laudatory I can think of; I'll talk of you as a Peninsular of no small note and promise; and observe rigid silence about your Welsh flirtation and your Spanish elopement.
- laundry The-the stuff from the Chinese laundry.
- lavatory Jewel's little handkerchief was wet and Mr. Evringham put his own into her hand and they went into the lavatory where she used the wet corner of a towel while he told her about the photographer who had taken Essex Maid's picture and should take Star's.
- more romannosed