What is the correct spelling for LABOROTORY?
This word (Laborotory) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LABOROTORY
- celebratory The etymology of the word Carnival thus points to a Christian origin of the celebratory period.
- labored The two youths labored for some time, being helped, of course, by the workmen provided by the government, and some from the steel concern.
- labrador She didn't fancy the "Duke of Labrador."
- liberator The next year saw the "Monster Meetings," when the assembled populace, which swayed to the inspiring eloquence of the Liberator, was measured by acres.
- library A few days later he wrote again to his sisters, but this time from the library, where, he says, "we are in a far better atmosphere than in the smoking-room, whence I wrote to you last week."
- vibratory 81. That means we can resolve any complex vibratory motion into component motions which are simple.
- Laboratories Made 100 more, using quinine from the Cochard Company's laboratories.
- liberators And, again, did not this large class of happy and busy wives and mothers resent the action of those self-appointed liberators who were fighting for an image of straw and crying themselves hoarse over imaginary wrongs?