What is the correct spelling for LABOROUR?
This word (Laborour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LABOROUR
- labor The latter was narrow, for although it was the result of two days' determined labor, he had somehow accomplished less than he had anticipated.
- labored Men labored everywhere in the various servitudes to which they were born, and chafed not more than usual in their bonds.
- laborer In dress, manners, and tastes he is about on a level with the upper class of agricultural laborer.
- laborious Re-animated by this assuring proof that he was going in the right direction, he fished it up, and abandoning the more laborious mode of paddling, he adjusted the oars in the rowlocks, and bending to them, made more rapid way.
- labour Both produce the impression of very careful study and labour.
- labourer Each labourer or labouring woman will meet acquaintances from distant villages they have not seen or heard of for months.
- laborers It was different a few years ago; but now, with all these Italian and Portuguese laborers around, it's a different story.
- labors When the busts were done, Canova-who was constantly receiving and rejecting offers of fabulous sums to make portrait busts-showed her his labors of love.