What is the correct spelling for LABORTAROY?
This word (Labortaroy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LABORTAROY
- laboratory Ingeborg jumped up and ran across the passage to the laboratory door.
- labored Her cheeks were vermilioned with nature's best rouge, and outvied all the labored works of art.
- laborer As the laborer goes to his work, distasteful though it may be, that he may live, that his family may be fed and clothed, so Hollister knew that he would go to Toba Valley and wrest a compensation from that timber with his own hands unless a sale were made.
- labourer She was the daughter of a small tradesman, and had begun life as a lady's-maid: her husband was nothing but a labourer; his people had been labourers for generations, consequently her marriage to him had involved a considerable descent in the social scale.
- labrador The tract that lies along the north shore of the St. Lawrence, west of the narrow strip, is also called Labrador-but it belongs to Canada.
- laudatory The nickname of Pensioner parliament stuck to the House of Commons which sate nearly eighteen years without dissolution, under Charles the Second; and others have borne satirical or laudatory epithets.
- lavatory "I turned back and, passing the ladies' compartment and the lavatory, decided to take my seat in the one next it communicating with the corridor.
- liberator 125 These privileges however I think it right to have assigned to me, namely that from the wealth of Polycrates six talents should be taken out and given to me as a special gift; and in addition to this I choose for myself and for my descendants in succession the priesthood of Zeus the Liberator, to whom I myself founded a temple, while I bestow liberty upon you."
- library She knew, however, that he had entered the house, and was at that moment below in the library-holding with her father the promised interview.
- lottery Then you won in the lottery?