What is the correct spelling for LABRAOTY?
This word (Labraoty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LABRAOTY
- abroad If-if I were to die-do you think-they would put it in any of the papers abroad?"
- barbarity And, to cap the climax of their base ingratitude and fiendish barbarity, my grandmother, who was now very old, having outlived my old master and all his children, having seen the beginning and end of all of them, and her present owners finding she was of but little value, her frame already racked with the pains of old age, and complete helplessness fast stealing over her once-active limbs, they took her to the woods, built her a little hut, put up a little mud chimney, and then made her welcome to the privilege of supporting herself there in perfect loneliness; thus virtually turning her out to die"!
- brady I saw Dr. Brady just now.
- brat It is the jungle brat, is it?"
- bratty The Pride of Canada Carousel was commissioned by Christopher Bratty, current president of the real estate and development firm The Remington Group.
- broody Letting eggs accumulate in a relatively dark place near the floor often stimulates hens to become broody.
- cabaret I thought of taking you to a little Montmartre cabaret, where many a poet wrote his first verses and many an artist sang his first song-a dingy place, but a place with atmosphere. Come hear the music play Life is a cabaret of charm, Come to the cabaret Put down the knitting, the book and the broom – Cabaret by Brenda Lee
- labored Forty-five years he had labored on this farm, beginning with nothing, and still having nothing.
- labrador Dr Grenfell's Labrador, which has nothing to do with Canada, is known to everyone.
- larboard The pumps were choaked; by 9 A. M. they were cleared, and by this time we had eight feet water in the well, and three on the gun-deck; the ship rolled very much, and the chests, guns, and water-casks, being all cast adrift, were dashing from larboard to starboard with the greatest fury.
- lariat Tricing Jack up with his lariat, he had led him back in triumph to the rest.
- laureate "I tell you Bludyard Stripling ought to be our poet laureate.
- liberality The Sultan's royal liberality, it must be confessed, had been ill-rewarded.
- liberate The poor little woman could not fail of being grateful to the hero who would liberate her.
- liberator To men suffering from an age of devotion to humanity came Robert Browning as a liberator.
- liberty But I have taken a liberty, I fear, since leaving you."
- libretto After graduation from an eastern college of the second class, where he had distinguished himself by composing the comic opera libretto for his club and drawing for the college annual, he had chosen for himself the career of art.