What is the correct spelling for LABROATORY?
This word (Labroatory) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LABROATORY
- celebratory Funding from the Millennium Commission and Cardiff Council for celebratory events financed the Museum Project’s first exhibition programme.
- labrador Sir, it is my fervent aspiration and belief that some here to-night may live to see the day when the British American flag shall proudly wave from Labrador to Vancouver Island and from our own Niagara to the shores of Hudson Bay.
- liberator He returned to Ireland, and was everywhere hailed as "the Liberator of his country."
- library Mr. Rambert had no books in his library which were not in perfect condition.
- vibratory It is supplied with two polishing cylinders, placed in the body of the machine, on which the upper frame rests, both having a vibratory lateral motion for removing lines made by irregularities in the sand paper.
- Laboratories Indeed, this has been done already in the laboratories, but before the managers of mines can employ the method, a way of making it less expensive must be discovered.