What is the correct spelling for LABRYNTHS?
This word (Labrynths) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LABRYNTHS
- labyrinth Like Medusa on a plinth I am lost in her embrace Oh dear God It is midnight in the labyrinth – Mistress From the Sucking Pit by cradle of filth
- larynx Her fatal cold was probably caught on that occasion, for, although she received her friends, according to custom, on the Sunday afternoon, she felt indisposed in the evening, and on the following day an affection of the larynx necessitated medical advice.
- Labyrinths He afterwards fancied it did not snow very much that day, but he was not sure of anything except that he fell over many rotten branches, and entangled himself frequently in labyrinths of matted willows.
- Latrines Now whether they were really betrayed, as we believe, by one of the French orderlies who for some time had been under suspicion as a spy, or whether some one on the far bank of the canal had happened to see or hear them, we never knew, but it is certain that the Germans learnt, without getting exact details, that one of the bars in the latrines was being cut.
- broths Also the leaves when boiled in pottage or broths for sick and feeble persons that have hot, weak, and feeble stomachs, do strengthen the same.
- amaranths I go lonely, I go lonely, and I feel that earth is only The vestibule of places whose courts we never win; Yet I see my palace shining, where my love sits amaranths twining, And I know the gates stand open, and I shall enter in!