What is the correct spelling for LACKES?
This word (Lackes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LACKES
- lackey "Desire Father Augustin to attend me in my private cabinet," he said to the first lackey.
- Lacked Wee wanted no provisions for ourselves nor our horses, for the countrey people were well payed for any thing they brought us; so that wee had a good market every day, before our fort, to buy what we lacked.
- Lackeys The Abbe waved his hand toward the castle gates with an air suggestive of retainers and lackeys, of busy stables and a hundred windows lighted after dark.
- lockers She put on her hat in a hurry, took a swift peep at herself as she passed the one large mirror that hung at the end of the freshmen's lockers, and ran up the stairs.
- likes I'm so glad-he only does that to people he likes, and he's very particular."
- laces The collection of crown laces belonging to the Queen of Italy contains specimens of Maltese lace reputed to be five centuries old, while photographs of objects found in Egyptian tombs date back the history of this delicate fabric to a thousand years or more before Christ.
- locks There was in this lot a number of old men and women, some of them with gray locks.
- larks The larks sang out their joyous morning song in the heavens, not yet disturbed by the noise and dust of the day.
- lacks Yes, sonny; but it lacks one thing.
- lakes It was in the West that he ruled, by the beautiful Lakes of Killarney.
- licks She licks him out of the fogs and bewilderments and uncertainties in which he finds himself on first landing upon these shores, and up onto his feet in an incredibly short time.
- Locke's The accounts in Locke's Western Rebellion and in the Panegyric on Jeffreys are full of errors.