What is the correct spelling for LACKIES?
This word (Lackies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LACKIES
- lackey He had to pick up his instruction as he went along; and if he felt constrained to play the lackey to Porpora, it was only with the object of receiving in return something which would help to fit him for his profession.
- Lackeys Gaston de Stainville followed him at a close distance, acknowledging with a curt nod here and there the respectful salutations of the many lackeys whom he passed.
- lockers The lockers in the captain's state cabin were open, and none of his instruments were to be seen.
- likes There was no need to try to catch him or to bring him with us, or the likes of that.
- laces The bank was a certainty, but in due time I actually became worried about brown shoe laces.
- locks The young man said he worked at the locks.
- larks Go 'long with yer larks!
- lacks "That one is all right," he said; "she's a charming girl, with all the good qualities which her sister lacks; therefore, she has a great many."
- lakes Over mountains and lakes Michabo drove him and across wide rivers, till they two came to the very brink of the world.
- licks The cow licks her calf; she licks him into shape; it is her instinct to do so.
- Locke's And so Mr. Paget being there, Will Howe and I and he played over some things of Locke's that we used to play at sea, that pleased us three well, it being the first music I have heard a great while, so much has my business of late taken me off from all my former delights.
- luckiest Is "the survival of the fittest" to be taken as meaning "the survival of the luckiest" or "the survival of those who know best how to turn fortune to account"?