What is the correct spelling for LACONIA?
This word (Laconia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LACONIA
- bacon Lord Bacon was baptized there; and the interior of the church is very noble and worthy of him and of the parish history. To bring home the bacon, And if I find myself alone and forsaken, – Laziest Gal in Town by Nina Simone
- lacing She was kept out of bed by the corset-lacing, and so took a bath to- night and brushed and braided her hair.
- lacking He was so lacking in the modern mind that he still considered himself a gentleman.
- laconic "This is Mr. Bansemer," observed the laconic youth who ran the single elevator in the apartment building.
- lacuna These same branches unite in front of the median lacuna to form the body of the frog.
- Lacunae We must admit that we are here, as we are in every branch of phylogenetic research, driven to the construction of a number of hypotheses in order to fill up the considerable lacunae of empirical phylogeny.
101 words made from the letters LACONIA
3 letter words made from LACONIA:ail, ain, ala, ali, ana, ani, can, cia, cio, cli, col, con, iaa, ilo, ion, lac, lan, lao, lin, nil, oca, oil, ola.
5 letter words made from LACONIA:aiona, aloni, ancol, anoia, caion, calan, calia, canai, canal, cania, canio, canoa, canol, ciano, cilan, cinoa, ciona, clain, coila, iacon, inala, ional, lacan, lacon, laino, lanai, lanci, lanco, lanio, laona, liana, linac, naoac, nocal, noica, ocain, ocana, oclan, olian.
4 letter words made from LACONIA:alca, anal, anil, anio, anoa, anol, aoli, cain, cali, ciao, clan, clio, clon, coal, coil, coin, cola, coln, ical, icao, icon, ilna, inca, inlo, inoa, laan, laic, laon, liao, lino, lion, loan, loin, nail, noli, ocal, olai, olic, onca.