What is the correct spelling for LADDEL?
This word (Laddel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LADDEL
- addle Why, look at William, now-the first time he axed me to marry him, I kept sayin' 'you're still slue-footed an' slack-kneed an' addle-headed an' I'll marry you whether or no.
- label People had grown so familiar with the idea of a cup, with that purely intellectual label "cup," that they never looked at a particular cup and felt its emotional significance.
- ladder I went up the ladder, and walked across to where the Skipper and the Second Mate stood talking earnestly, by the rail.
- laddie "Laddie," said he, "I've never heard you make a joke before.
- lade Among the former, Lady Lade was foremost in the throng; only two others dared venture their persons on horseback in such a multitude.
- laden Heavily laden grain-wagons passed by, but no farmer, no servant, so much as gave a glance toward his house.
- ladle When we were to some extent satisfied, we went back, and I plied the punch-ladle more and more freely.
- lapel Rohscheimer confidently seized the lapel of the journalist's coat.
- larder Abe made up the fire, and put on the kettle to boil, while from the larder he produced a slab of pork and a half-loaf-very black on the outside and very soft within.
- lately What had brought her to his mind quite lately?
- lauder Meantime Dr. Blair and Harry Lauder had launched a canoe that was on board and were paddling round the wharf to investigate.
- paddle At last we couldn't stand, so we sat on the paddle-box.
- saddle Hazel was in the saddle.
- waddle I nearly laughed a rib loose watchin' them baby ducks waddle around solemn, every one with that cut-up look in his eye.
- Ladled I made up my mind that she probably needed to have some of my affection ladled out to her more than anybody in Glendale, and I worked on all the volatile fear and resentment and dislike I had ever had for her all my life, and I have succeeded in liquefying it into a genuine liking for the martial old personality.
- ladles "Have you been a whole year making pretty speeches, and must you keep it up now because you've got into the habit and since the pretty ladles of your travels are not here and I am?
- ladders He had the audacity to place one of Haberland's ladders against your balcony-that accounts for the broken vine-shoots-and to get in through the glass door of your sitting-room.
- laddies "You show the laddies the yard and look over that line, and I'll take the short line east.
- am cleaned out
- am client
- am close to