What is the correct spelling for LAFED?
This word (Lafed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LAFED
- laced The Quais had not yet got as strait-laced as they are now, and the river flowed its pleasant course without much police supervision.
- leaved They form no forests, but occur scattered in almost all our broad-leaved forests.
- Lamed You a deserter, a traitor to your country-lamed, disabled, wholly in my power, and begging of me, your outcast wife, for the love which surely is dead-dead.
- Loafed He had loafed through life without a thought beyond the passing interest of the moment.
- Luffed Smartly the brigantine luffed and wore about, heeling deep as she spun away on the starboard tack.