What is the correct spelling for LAIEN?
This word (Laien) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LAIEN
- alien The alien presence of a visitor had not disturbed them.
- lane I proceeded along a narrow lane : I knew not in what direction, but hurried forward in great haste; not only from the possibility of being pursued, but because it began to blow and rain very heavily.
- lawn It was said that he paced up and down this lawn for hours.
- lean Sometimes they're fat girls and sometimes they're lean He's a high rollin' a magnificent music machine... – Magnificent Music Machine by Tom T. Hall
- lemon Serve hot with Lemon Sauce.
- lime (M) Beers with lime (D) All these guys yell "She's a dime!" – Alcohol by millionaires
- line "Not in my line , I'm afraid," said Mr. Spokesly.
- linen Situation around the way with my women Looking spiffy wit the vendi type linen – Cha Cha Cha by Busta Rhymes
- lion The lion King, ka maya maya – Original Killing Time by hed pe
- loan You shall have the loan of my gloves, if you haven't- Mrs. Riis.
- lone Till in this cave they found the Lady lone, Sitting upon a seat of emerald stone. – The Witch Of Atlas by Percy Bysshe Shelley