What is the correct spelling for LAIVI?
This word (Laivi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LAIVI
- leave Fortunately, the house surgeon decided that he was sufficiently recovered to be allowed to leave the hospital early in the afternoon.
- life If you have just enough to get along with, here in the East, and have cultivated tastes, life can be wonderfully beautiful.
- live "And among just such scenes you shall live after a short year passes," he answered, warmly and confidently.
- love And even if this were the case, I should do battle against this love , and conquer in the end.
- Laici The best two examples of his power of arguing in verse are Religio Laici , written in 1682, to uphold the Episcopal religion, and The Hind and the Panther, composed in 1687, to vindicate the Catholic church.