What is the correct spelling for LAIVY?
This word (Laivy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LAIVY
- laity In them the bishops only had a decisive voice; priests and deacons could take part in them, the latter usually standing, while bishops and priests sat; the laity also were not absolutely excluded.
- leave Why did he leave you?
- life What is there between them and you-and you who carry my life in your heart!"
- live "I sometimes think, dearest, it is we who are to blame in having her to live with us.
- love They looked well together, and I believe he was in love with her.