What is the correct spelling for LAIZY?
This word (Laizy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LAIZY
- lacy So allow us to introduce the subject of this sketch, Mr. Lacy Simpson Stoner, and inform you Holly Bluff, Mississippi, was his destination.
- lair Emerging from their lofty lair This much bereaved but worthy pair Proceeded unto Boyle's, Agreed that buttered toast would do.
- laity For the laity also the law required and prescribed cleanliness of clothing.
- laius Word came to Laius once, I will not say From Phoebus' self, but from his ministers, The King should be destroyed by his own son, If son were born to him from me.
- lay For a long while she lay where she was, feeling very sick and ill, but better than in the night.
- laze Some moan, some rave, some laze the hours away;- And down from Carduel blood-red sunk the day!
- lazily "Old Kale's a caution," commented the judge, laughing lazily , "but he's got plenty o' doctor sense.
- lazy Here a sound rascal, lazy , loud, and bold; And there the helpless, weak and sick and old.
- liza I made the little Hope boy well; ask Liza , she knows.
- Luz As La Luz had gained the open, the skipper let his quartermaster take the wheel.
- Lacey Claflin's full-back made a yard through the centre, but lost the distance when, on the next down, he went against Lacey .
- Liz Sometimes it was, "I'd just sent Liz out for a little bit of fish," or it would be Spanish onions maybe, or a lovely little rabbit, that marked the day.
- Lizzy Gina says certainly not, and neither Lizzy nor I think her opinions or feelings changed, but I feel it in my skin!!!
- lays No one who has not a strong social position should ever advance a new theory, unless a life of hard fighting is part of what he lays himself out for.
- lazier The man slowly drew up his tall, shambling figure before the fire, and then facing them, with his hands behind him, as slowly lowered himself again as if to bring his speech to the level of his hearers and give a lazier and more deliberate effect to his long-drawn utterance.
- lairs When all the world was parched and full of deep cracks, yawning beneath a heaven white and cloudless, and rain forsook the land, and every leaf hung heavy and dust-laden; when heat and thirst and famine all increased, till creatures crept forth from their hot lairs at evening and moved in company-who had been enemies, but for sore suffering-then would she yield up her pure tides to satisfy their utmost craving.
- liars I don't mean all were liars alike, but only a stranger can't tell whom to trust.