What is the correct spelling for LAKED?
This word (Laked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LAKED
- laced When she had laced herself and put on her dress she called for her boots.
- lake It was a very small lake , indeed.
- licked One could eat this kind of man," she murmured, and she licked a lip that had whiskers growing inside as well as out.
- liked But every one liked the face.
- locked That room's locked up.
- slaked The fellow unwisely straightened up; for Erec gave him three such strokes that he slaked his sword's thirst in his blood.
- Caked A composition of sweat and coal-dust had caked their faces, and so deftly smoothed all distinction out of their features that it seemed at the moment natural and proper to take them for twins.
- Flaked Excellent salads may be made of hard eggs, or the remains of salt fish flaked nicely from the bone, by pouring over a little of the above mixture when hot, and allowing it to cool.
- Lacked Grace Brentford never lacked for suitors, and she had the faculty of waking up men.
- Lagged The poor were out in their poor best, and the children strayed along the streets without playing, or lagged homeward behind their parents.
- Lamed But above all else one noticed his resemblance to some beast of burden, deformed by hard toil, lamed, worn to death, and now only good for the knackers.