What is the correct spelling for LANDERY?
This word (Landery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LANDERY
- lander The Lavender, Launder or Lander saw to the washing.
- launder They will be very plain and will launder beautifully.
- laundry At first the fairies thought their guests wore red stockings and they thought how heavy must be the laundry work on wash days; for in Holland, everything must be clean.
- leander She has surprised me with the account that the Leander had not at that time reached Earl St. Vincent; and that the news of our victory was only received two days before by the Mutine, which had arrived from Naples.
- lender To Scanlan he represented himself as a money-lender, who, having come to the knowledge of Merl's dealings with young Martin, and the perilous condition of the property in consequence, offered his aid to re-purchase the reversion while it was yet time.
- Landry "Sailing orders, Chief," said Captain Landry, enjoying his amazement.