What is the correct spelling for LAOS?
This word (Laos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LAOS
- lagos I had a touch of it at Lagos , and I know what I am telling you.
- lao It will thus be seen that Lao Ting was becoming involved in emotions of a many-sided hue, by which his whole future would inevitably be affected, when an event took place which greatly tended to restore his tranquillity of mind.
- laos Laos, Nawin, is a little bit of Paris with a lot of dirt poor Thailand.
- lass There was something winning about the fresh-coloured, frank-eyed lass .
- laws Our English marriage laws make life very difficult to the sort of woman I have the honour to have for my wife.
- loos March found us engaged, though still only attached by companies to more seasoned troops, in some rough crater-fighting on the ugly mine-riddled stretch between Loos and Hulluch.
- Lars Ven yu come by St. Paul, take Yim Hill's railroad and come to Sven Akerson's camp, femt'n mile above Lars Hjellersen's gang.
- lats Sae lang as he kens till himsel' 'at he's a' richt, he lats fowk think 'at they like-till he has time to lat them ken better.
- Lajos His grandfather was Rops Lajos , of the province called Alfod.
- Leos And if you take my advice you'll let him sit where he is till the Leos have eaten their heads off at The Pigeons and turned the game up."
- lads They are men, not lads .
- lags If the talk lags , we have to cast hurriedly about in our minds for something to say-it is called "making conversation."
- lays He smiles with delight and lays down the butter.
- LAPS I sank back into my seat, my worthy uncle holding my arm tightly with both hands, lest I should try to make my escape over the laps of Aunt Caroline and Aunt Jennie.
- LABS The Pure Food and Drug labs have by-passed the courts and put in a word to the Atomic Energy Commission.
- LAMS Tail the lams 60 yeos 52 wethers.