What is the correct spelling for LAREGER?
This word (Lareger) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LAREGER
- lager Balboa (plant), a genus of plants Panamanian balboa, the official currency of Panama Balboa Beer, a Panamanian Lager Beer
- large I don't know as I like to have it get so large !"
- larger They are evidently pieces that are broken from some larger object.
- largo But the precarious state of the seasons is not to be depended upon, therefore avoid largo plantings of any kind, and more especially of delicate roses, the roots of which are apt to rot off except they have been previously grown in pots.
- ledger The ledger -keeper found him thus.
- leger Leger only laughed as, turning over among the fir-needles, he filled his pipe again; but Hetty was still a trifle angry.
- liege When his father reproaches him with hunger for his empty chair, this is how Prince Henry answers: O pardon me, my liege , but for my tears, The moist impediments unto my speech, I had forestalled this dear and deep rebuke.
- luger Almir Bentemps was an Italian luger who competed from the mid-1980s to the early 1990s.
- Roger Roger could prove nothing-or that vulgar boy-or anybody.
92 words made from the letters LAREGER
5 letter words made from LAREGER:aegre, agere, aglee, agler, agree, alere, alger, areel, arere, argel, argle, eagel, eager, eagle, eagre, egale, egler, elarg, elgar, ergle, erler, galer, garel, garre, gelre, geral, gerar, gerea, gerle, gerra, glare, glera, grael, grear, greel, lager, large, leage, leare, leear, leger, ragee, ragel, rager, ragle, raree, reale, regal, regar, reger, regla.
3 letter words made from LAREGER:age, ale, are, ear, eeg, eel, era, erg, err, gal, gar, gee, gel, lag, lea, lee, leg, ler, rag.
4 letter words made from LAREGER:alee, earl, eega, elea, eral, gael, gale, gear, glee, lear, leer, lega, lger, rage, rale, rare, real, rear, reeg, reel, rega, rege.