What is the correct spelling for LARFE?
This word (Larfe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LARFE
- cafe One of the men in the cafe called back, We can't hear you, and I repeated, Fire higher! While you're here at the Paradise Cafe The room is kinda smokey The phone ain't workin' The same old broken keys don't play – Paradise Cafe by Manilow Barry
- lace But her arms had not yet relaxed their instinctive clutch; and the little one slumbered on as gently as if it had been rocked in a lace -trimmed cradle. This vibrant skin, this hair like lace Spirits open to the thrust of grace – Lovers In A Dangerous Time by Dan Fogelberg
- lake In somebody else's lake You dream about going up there But that is a big mistake Just look at the world around you – Under the Sea (The Little Mermaid) by Unknown Author
- lame You're so pretty and I'm so lame You're ever changing, I stay the same – Breastfed by Bell X1
- lane To see his gentle panniered train With more than vernal pleasure feeding, Where'er the tender grass was leading Its earliest green along the lane. – Peter Bell, A Tale by William Wordsworth
- larder But you need not fear ghostly entertainment from mother's larder .
- large And there I was, alone in a large city, without a friend, with eight carlini in my pocket, and not knowing what to do!
- larger Seeing the expression of Ralph's face the larger man stood.
- lark "Uncle will make ten times more row over my debts than he will over one lark , and I promised Rice he should have his money next week.
- larva As in the case of the eastern species, this root-worm is the larva of a beetle, the life history of the insect not being greatly different from that of the eastern beetle.
- late I am going up now; it is very late .
- lief I sometimes think I had as lief go to heaven as keep on living here."
- loafer Oh, yes; I'm not wholly a loafer .
- luff Luff, I say, sir; luff ."
35 words made from the letters LARFE
3 letter words made from LARFE:afl, ale, are, ear, elf, era, far, lea, ler, raf, ref.
4 letter words made from LARFE:earl, eral, fale, fare, fear, flea, fler, frea, lafe, leaf, lear, raef, rale, real.
5 letter words made from LARFE:faler, farel, farle, feral, ferla, flare, frale, lafer, rafle, ralfe.