What is the correct spelling for LASAT?
This word (Lasat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LASAT
- blast So they went to the little town, through which the excitement of the fair thrilled like the blast from a trumpet. and we sing in the ocean blast; From empire of sea to empire of snow we grip our empire fast. – The Pines by Robert W. Service
- lass "Yes, my lass , but not yet.
- last Love came my way. i thought it would last. We had our day, now it's all in the past. – Spring Can really Hang You Up The Most by Bette Midler
- lawsuit I speedily found that almost the only positive good achieved by such a successful lawsuit as the Northern Securities suit, for instance, was for establishing the principle that the government was supreme over the big corporation, but that by itself, or that law did not do-did not accomplish any of the things that we ought to have accomplished, and so I began to fight for the amendment of the law along the lines of the interstate commerce, and now we propose, we progressives, to establish an interstate commission having the same power over industrial concerns that the interstate commerce commission has over railroads, so that whenever there is in the future a decision rendered in such important matters as the recent suits against the Standard Oil, the sugar-no, not that-tobacco-the tobacco trust-we will have a commission which will see that the decree of the court is really made effective; that it is not made a merely nominal decree.
- least At least I can find no one who saw him.
- lest His only fear was lest the grocer should take fright and get it into his head that the mine was a wild-cat scheme.
- list You'd better take the pony, and we'll have the list ready for you."
- lost He began to fear that Hiram had lost his way or that something had happened to him, as an hour passed by.
- lust Think what it means, with all the urge and sting, When such a lust of life runs in the veins.
- lusty The child, who had been pining somewhat, affected by the anxiety in the Kirtland home, became lusty and merry.