What is the correct spelling for LASE?
This word (Lase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LASE
- base If you cannot carry us upwards, it has been base,-the mere hunger of animals,-my lover!
- blase -In Norwich, every fifty years, the festival of Bishop Blase is observed with great ceremony.
- case A very pretty case this, is it not?
- ease I also bear a bell branch full of ease.
- lace Her lace and linen white Seemed but her body's sin, Her flesh unscarred and bright Burnt like a leper's skin.
- lash Still not a child among us was too young to feel in his own flesh the lash of the oppressor.
- lass Why,-what's the matter, lass?"