What is the correct spelling for LASED?
This word (Lased) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LASED
- based 87. 372 The conclusion is based on letters printed by Spitta, i.
- cased His feet are cased in low, fox-colored shoes, for of boots, he is, yet, quite innocent.
- eased When Captain Snaggs had seen everything braced round, and the boom-sheet of the spanker likewise eased off, he turned to where I was still lashed up against the main shrouds, in dread expectancy every moment of his renewing the thrashing he had commenced, and which poor Sam's plucky intervention on my behalf had for the time interrupted.
- laced "Girls look all alike in these great shawls, and I shall wear my thick lace veil, through which I defy anyone to see a feature of my face; and even my feet, in these strong, laced boots, are disguised.
- Lamed Several had tried; one had been killed outright, one lamed permanently and others gave up before they were compelled to.
- Lashed The duchesse shrank back as if she had been lashed across the face.
- Lassoed They lassoed him promptly and built a fire to heat the branding-irons.