What is the correct spelling for LASHASA?
This word (Lashasa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LASHASA
- lash Not so much as a single lash .
- lass Oh, true, I saw a little lass , She went all white as snow; She crossed my hands with silver crown Just two short hours ago.
- lhasa The same process accompanies the election of the Gheghen and Hutuktus in all the Lamaite monasteries in Mongolia; but confirmation of the election resides with the Living Buddha and is only announced to Lhasa after the event."
- Flashes Looking back now I could trace again and again the sudden flashes, through her happiness, of this distress.
- clashes Kendrick knew that in the modern business world with its constant clashes between powerful financial interests there were many undercurrents which a young man fresh from college could not hope to gauge.
- lashes Beneath her downcast lashes she could see the door of Chauvin's studio, and suddenly she determined to fly there for shelter, as had been her original intention.
- slashes The old brocade on the chairs in the salon had been slit to ribbons by sword-slashes, the big plate-glass windows over the mantel-pieces had each been shattered into a million pieces, all the silver was gone from the drawers, every piece of linen had disappeared, the curtains had been torn down and carried away, and every bit of bedding had gone, every sheet, every blanket, every eiderdown quilt.
- leashes The dogs were after them with unerring scent, and but for the fact that they were in leashes so that those who held them back might be able to keep up, they would have soon overtaken the fugitives.
- pashas Bonaparte wrote to him, as well as to the several pashas of St. Jean d'Acre and Damascus, to assure them of the good disposition of the French towards the Sublime Porte.
- plashes No cabinets with curious washes, Bladders and perfumed plashes ; No venome-temper'd water's here, Mercury is banished this sphere: Her payle's all this, in which wet glasse She both doth cleanse and view her face.
33 words made from the letters LASHASA
3 letter words made from LASHASA:aas, ala, als, ash, asl, ass, lah, sha, sls.
5 letter words made from LASHASA:ahsaa, assal, haala, haass, halas, halsa, lahsa, lasha, lassa, lhasa, lhsaa, lssah, sahal, salah, salas, salsa, slash.
4 letter words made from LASHASA:alas, lash, lass, saah, salh, sash, slah.