What is the correct spelling for LASKES?
This word (Laskes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LASKES
- losses Slimeball, crime bosses, you better count your losses – Lipton by u-god
- Lassos Our dragoons, who had no inclination for a long walk, took their lassos in hand, and soon caught us as many horses as we wanted.
- Masks There issued from the Brocas a crew of watermen dressed like the Eton eight, and wearing masks over their faces.
- lasts This is the third attack this month, and each time it lasts longer.
- tasks She plied her hands to life's homely tasks, And helped to build his fortunes up; While joy and grief, like bitter and sweet, Were mingled and mixed in her cup.
- likes I mean merely that if two people who like very different things live in the same room, each of them will try to give the place the look he or she likes.
- leases In the first place, the original property is in most instances granted out upon long leases, or upon lives, for a mere nominal premium and nominal rent, to the tools and dependents of the Corporation.
- laces While they still examined the portrait and the exquisite painting of its laces, Jewel ran into the room and seized them from behind.
- larks There were meadow larks warbling now on stumps that dotted the floor of the Big Bend, and above the voices of those yellow-breasted singers and the watery murmuring of the river there arose now and then the shrill, imperative blast of a donkey engine.
- lasses She with her anxious, watchful glance, Blue under her glasses, Was meat and drink and providence To us five lasses.
- casks The daughter was running off to meet him, but arrested by me, she was given in charge to her old protector; while I cried out-'To the water casks, one and all.