What is the correct spelling for LASPE?
This word (Laspe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LASPE
- asp It may be installed on local servers or hosted by Blackboard ASP Solutions.
- clasp He took some bread and cheese from his canvas bag and began to eat, using his clasp-knife.
- gasp They gasp and would awake, but cannot!
- hasp A very small incident served to prevent a considerable catastrophe, and when Abel broke the window of the hackling room, turned the hasp, raised it, and got in, a man lay awake in pain not thirty yards distant.
- jasper I know that, of course; Jasper has told me.
- lace Crowds of beaux, and I tore all the lace off my petticoat, and we made the band play 'Home, Sweet Home,' five times.
- lamp It was he who put out the lamp and saved their lives.
- lap Had Fate no other favours for me in her lap!
- lapp As the rooms were rather warm, the odour of Lapp childhood was not quite as fresh as a cowslip, and we did not tarry long among them.
- lapse They even fall into contempt through lapse of time.
- lass Ah, Hope, my lass, you've come to the wrong shop.
- Lapps No, said his father, there are about seven thousand Lapps in Sweden, but only three or four hundred of them own herds.
- LAPS In the chapel at prayers that evening all around her the nurses sat and rested, their tired hands folded in their laps.