What is the correct spelling for LASSE?
This word (Lasse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LASSE
- lace 3152. Do you call all the open lace goods Shetland goods, whether they are made of English or Shetland wool?
- laos It is from Laos ."
- lapse After the lapse of a few more hours the air began to cool and the rain finally ceased.
- laser Then she looked directly at me, only now her eyes were losing their laser -like focus, were starting to seem glazed.
- lass How do I know which way the lass has gone?"
- lassa Neither Mexico nor Merv, nor Timbuctoo nor Lassa , nor Winnipeg nor Naples, attain its symbolic exactness."
- lassie And yet, lassie , these are nae the habits here!
- lasso You really cannot imagine, ladies, the pains I have taken to throw the lasso over his head.
- laws You can't destroy your wife because of laws , yet everyone wants to.
- laze So it was she watched the store of pelts mount up, she watched the growing laze of the sun as it rose less and less above the horizon, and she noted with dread the steady lengthening of the brief summer night.
- lease He runs the hotel on a lease .
- less We live in tightly closed houses, and so have less trouble in keeping warm and dry.
- lessee When oil is found, the adjoining landowner can compel his lessee to put down a well to offset every one that threatens to draw oil from beneath his property.
- lesser For the present it is enough to note, that this is one pre-eminent angel, indicated by the definite article; that he is clearly the medium of a true divine appearance, because neither the voice nor form of any lesser being is supposed to be employed, the appearance being that of fire, and the words being said to be the direct utterance of the Lord, not of any one who says, Thus saith the Lord.
- loose In practising with gems, can loose Their subtle spirit in his cruce – In A Gondola by Robert Browning
- lose Why marvel ye, if they who lose This present joy, this future hope, No more with sorrow meekly cope; In phrensy then their fate accuse; – Giaour, The by george gordon, lord byron
- loss Sleeping neglection doth betray to loss The conquest of our scarce cold conqueror, That ever living man of memory, Henry the Fifth: whiles they each other cross, – King Henry VI, part I: Act IV, scene III by Unknown Author
- passe "Stay where you are, sir," said Passe -partout, "this is my business."
- Lars Here are crowds of diminutive deities and tutelary lars, to whom the superstition of former days attributed those midnight murmurs which were believed to presage the misfortunes of a family.
- Lessie "Not that I object to the stage myself," Captain Bingo says, waving a large, tolerant hand; "and it seems getting to be rather the fashion to recruit the female ranks of the Peerage from Musical Comedy, and a prettier and cleverer little woman than Lessie ...
- lasses I asked my respected parent which o' the twa lasses he thought I should attack first.
- lays We'll be havin' Moike to show you how they lays the table at the Gineral's.