What is the correct spelling for LASTE?
This word (Laste) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LASTE
- aster Artemisia pygmaea is a North American species of sagebrush in the aster family known by the common name pygmy sagebrush.
- baste Come along, Masther Roger, and lend me a hand, or the baste will be afther getting away.
- blast It was like the blast of a hundred thunderbolts. When the intolerable blast Marks each blindfold minute passed; – The Wet Litany by Rudyard Kipling
- blaster It made a flash, and roared louder even than a hand-blaster, and the cow jerked convulsively and was dead.
- caste 9. Development into a caste . Adoun I fel when that I saugh the herse, Ded as a ston while that the swogh me laste; But up I roos with colour ful dyverse And pitously on hir myn eyen I caste, – Complaint unto Pity, The by Geoffrey Chaucer
- haste And so she went away in haste from the castle, after having given a farewell kiss to the little motherless lamb. Then give me air, but not ice, dear. Don't let a good fellow go to waste. For this little sin that you commit at leisure, You'll repent in haste. – You Mustn't Kick It Around by Unknown Author
- lace Delicate lace trimmed the neck and fell on the hands, and a clasp of real gems confined the black and yellow plumes in the velvet hat. Spanish lace She feels wild chinchilla Brush across her face She's lucky, she's a woman... – She's A Woman by Unknown Author
- laced He was clad in a full-laced uniform.
- lade New York Red Bulls v Toronto FC FriendliesJacksonville Armada v New York Red Bulls New York Red Bulls v Montreal Impact Orlando City SC v New York Red Bulls New York Red Bulls v Philadelphia Union Jacksonville Armada v New York Red Bulls New York Red Bull
- laser Sharp as any razor Or blade you can buy Bright as any laser Or any star in the sky – I Dug Up A Diamond by Mark Knopfler
- lass Never mind them flowers, lass !
- lassie I hate most the athlete with his manner bold and brassy, He may have hair upon his chest but, sister, so has Lassie . – I Hate Men by Unknown Author
- last For forty more I fed on favors past, And forty on hopes that thou wouldst they might last. – Computation, The by John Donne
- lat "Steamship City of Boston, lat ....
- late Come, temperate nymphs, and help to celebrate A contract of true love; be not too late. – The Tempest: Act IV, scene I by Unknown Author
- later And then maybe later We'll get hot by the refrigerator – If You're Into It by flight of the conchords
- latter I'm certainly the former, but I'm not so much the latter. But no one's gonna read it, so I'm sure it doesn't matter. – Autobiography by Sloan
- lease Her broken shins to plaister, Your sair taxation does her fleece, Till she has scarce a tester: For me, thank God, my life's a lease, – A Dream by Robert Burns
- lest I am afraid lest he should be aware that there is any hurry.
- list But 'tis on the list !
- listed 4. Other than the corrections listed above, printer's inconsistencies in spelling, punctuation, and hyphenation have been retained.
- listen "I did listen to you.
- lustre There's lustre and regularity.
- lusty But he reverenced the Episcopate, he wore the prescribed dress, he used the thick singing-cakes for the Communion, and he longed for the time when nation and Church should again be one; when the nation should worship through a Church of her own shaping, and the Church share the glory and influence of her lusty partner and patron.
- lute I would I had my lute ," sighed Mary, "but my woman forgot to bring it.
- Lassoed Jones took another rope, and tightening a noose around her back paws, which he lassoed as she rolled over, he stretched her out.
- Lusted St. Cyril, of Alexandria, piously lusted after temporal power, and, as the patriotic Novitians obstructed his designs, he closed their churches, took forcible possession of their sacred utensils, plundered the dwelling of Theapentus, their bishop; and then seizing on the Jewish synagogue, drove the Jews from the city and pillaged their houses.
50 words made from the letters LASTE
5 letter words made from LASTE:aelst, astle, least, leats, salet, selat, setal, slate, stael, stale, steal, stela, taels, teals, tesla.
3 letter words made from LASTE:ale, als, alt, asl, ate, eat, est, eta, lat, lea, let, sat, sea, set, sle, tea.
4 letter words made from LASTE:atle, east, eats, esla, last, late, lats, lest, lets, sale, salt, sate, seal, seat, seta, slat, tael, tale, teal.