What is the correct spelling for LASTERAL?
This word (Lasteral) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LASTERAL
- astral Miller looked up and greeted him with a pleasant nod, and immediately read to him the news of the coming of the cavalry battalion from Cheyenne, then bade him pull up a chair and read his letters by the bright "astral" burning on the centre-table.
- austral The Andean Volcanic Belt is segmented into four main areas of active volcanism; the Northern, Central, Southern and Austral volcanic zones, each of which is a separate continental volcanic arc.
- lateral The hinge is without teeth, but furnished with a somewhat oval cavity, and mostly with lateral transverse grooves.
- laterally They consisted of planks exceedingly well wrought, and in many places adorned with carving; these planks were sewed together, and over every seam there was a stripe of tortoise-shell, very artificially fastened, to keep out the weather: Their bottoms were as sharp as a wedge, and they were very narrow; and therefore two of them were joined laterally together by a couple of strong spars, so that there was a space of about six or eight feet between them: A mast was hoisted in each of them, and the sail was spread between the masts: The sail, which I preserved, and which is now in my possession, is made of matting, and is as neat a piece of work as ever I saw: their paddles were very curious, and their cordage was as good and as well laid as any in England, though it appeared to be made of the outer covering of the cocoa-nut.
- literal But according to Prantl, the literal translation of the unemended text of Aristotle's statement of the argument is as follows: "If everything, when it is behaving in a uniform manner, is continually either moving or at rest, but what is moving is always in the now, then the moving arrow is motionless."
- pastoral After having studied theology, he was about to assume the pastoral charge of one of our churches, when he was called to his rest.
- wastrel Lord Ronald is a bit of a wastrel, of course, and I am not very keen on Forrest, but we were all together when I gave the invitation, and I couldn't leave them out.
- listeria [glycine cleavage system H]-N6-lipoyl-L-lysine + [lipoyl-carrier protein] glycine cleavage system H + [lipoyl-carrier protein]-N6-lipoyl-L-lysine In the bacterium Listeria monocytogenes the enzyme takes part in a pathway for scavenging of lipoic acid.