What is the correct spelling for LASTET?
This word (Lastet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LASTET
- blasted You're a blasted liar!
- last a good thing last, How could something so good, go bad, so fast? – American Dream by Neil Young
- listed In any case she would have said what she listed at the moment.
- listen Aponitolau did not listen, and he did not go.
- masted This one, that your pappy wants me to tell ye 'bout, was a steamer an' a three-masted fore-an'-after she had in tow.
- Basted -In pressing a plaited skirt one will gain time and have more satisfactory results if the plaits are basted before the pressing is done.
- Fasted When we have taken the heart from this witch, and you have again fasted in the hills, the sick land and the sick people will be made better.
- Hasted When the men of Denmark had heard these tidings told, they hasted all the more to call their friends; till Sir Liudegast had gathered for his journey full twenty thousand knights from among his valiant men.