What is the correct spelling for LASYT?
This word (Lasyt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LASYT
- blast He knew that five minutes of laughter can blast the finest reputation that was ever built by a lifetime of hard labor. Steer forward on the wing: Sun-servers they, from first to last, Upon the sun they wait To ride the sailing blast. – As In Their Flight The Birds Of Song by Robert Louis Stevenson
- hasty A hasty or worldly marriage would bring repentance.
- lacy All who think of her, even in her last days, must have a picture in their minds of the dainty, lacy , silken prettiness in which she sat enshrined.
- lady Why, with Lady Beltham!
- laity In my experience of priests I have met with many in whom I recognised a sincere desire to attend to the material and social well-being of their flocks, but who certainly had not that breadth of view and understanding of human nature which perhaps contact with the laity during the years in which they were passing from discipline to authority might have given to them.
- lass "He said the only time he ever left the lass alone was the very day she was taken.
- last Ah, there she is, at last !"
- lat Hence the following construction appears to be inaccurate: "A single consonant or a mute and a liquid before an accented vowel, is joined to that vowel"-Dr. Bullions, Lat .
- lawsuit He didn't do as he'd ort to by his wife, and Mary Emily realized it and wouldn't make up with him, though he argued his case powerful in their lawsuit .
- lazy I'm too lazy to take another step."
- least I have had a hard day's work, and it is nice to feel that I can rest for this evening at least ."
- lest You see, the first time I did not trouble to do that, but when I found that aunt was dead I was afraid lest the servants should come and find me there.
- list Shall I run over the list ?
- lost All is not lost , if you will stand by me.
- lust And there should never be any love or lust of conquest except for the larger liberty.
- lusty I enabled the young men to grow strong and lusty , and the women to find favour with them; and I gave safety to the women when their progeny came forth, and safety to the progeny while it gathered strength and years.
- nasty You nasty abominable woman, you!
- pasty Then I like you well; and had I known you earlier, would have both carried you across and shared my pasty pie with you."
- tasty There is some tasty meat broth.
- lasts "It seems to me that we should make use of the good time while it lasts ," said another.
- lays He lets it drop to the floor, or lays it by the side of his plate unfolded.