What is the correct spelling for LAUERNT?
This word (Lauernt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LAUERNT
- aunt "Aunt Stella," she said, "that wasn't-all-Mother said.
- burnt I'll pay it back later to the right quarter-along with the equivalent of what I burnt .
- daunt Nothing could daunt him or turn him back, until he found an army to lead against Hamilton.
- flaunt So far, I've got along by myself, and, outside of wanting to flaunt a husband in Carrie Wade's face, I don't know as I'll be particularly disappointed.
- fluent But it is his fluent , melodious, and unpretentious verse that has made him popular in Punch.
- gaunt She was a gaunt , brisk, elderly woman, who had been governess in a large school, before an opportune legacy had enabled her to fulfil her dearest wish and enter the convent, where, with fresh zeal and energy, she resumed the duties most congenial to her, as teacher and superintendent of the school.
- haunt Won't the young lady's spirit haunt you now?
- jaunt But the look in her eyes when she come steamin' in from that jaunt was more 'n I could stand.
- laden A warm wind, laden with dry scent of wheat, struck Lenore's face and waved her hair.
- lament I think of my home, and embracing once more all my old friends, with the delight of a child; only I deeply lament that the great Mozart will not be of the number, if it be true, which I trust it is not, that he is dead.
- lander Captain Clapperton, with his servant, Richard Lander , was the first who traversed Africa from the Mediterranean to the Guinea Coast.
- lantern I saw now that the Second Mate was already in the starboard rigging, with his lantern .
- latent The latent value of Nietzsche's ethics in their application to specific social problems it would be extremely difficult to determine.
- later And later on she left.
- lauder Lauder, my lad, you've done it!
- launder A boy draws a three-toothed rake through the material which has settled in the portion of the launder outside the room, by which means the larger sized particles of tin-stone settle at the bottom, and these the washer takes out with the wooden shovel and carries into the room; this material is thrown into an ordinary strake and swept with a wooden scrubber and washed.
- laureate All these simple tastes, in which he found for a time a refuge and a sheltered happiness, are reflected in his best poem, The Task, 1785. Cowper is the poet of the family affections, of domestic life, and rural retirement; the laureate of the fireside, the tea-table, the evening lamp, the garden, the green-house, and the rabbit-coop.
- lend I thought his Excellency wanted to lend me some, by putting the question.
- lent This does not prevent him, however, from keeping in his money-chest more than a thousand dollars that Don Gumersindo lent him years ago, without any more security than a bit of paper, through the fault and at the entreaty of Pepita, who is better than bread.
- vaunt Upon this journey, whence thou givest him vaunt , Things did he hear, which the occasion were Both of his victory and the papal mantle.
- Lauding Delmonte was describing to his friends El Tigre's last fight, lauding his prowess, extolling his noble presence and high character.
- Lamont "Hold on a bit longer, Mr. Lamont ," said Dorian; but it was doubtful whether the injured man understood.
- Laurent The day was hot, and Lieutenant Laurent unwilling to move from his coffee and the shade into that burning sunlight.
222 words made from the letters LAUERNT
3 letter words made from LAUERNT:ale, alt, ane, ant, anu, are, art, ate, ear, eat, enl, ent, era, ern, ert, eta, lan, lat, lea, ler, let, leu, net, nut, rat, ret, rna, rue, run, rut, tan, tar, tau, tea, ten, ter, tun, ult, url, urn, uta, ute.
5 letter words made from LAUERNT:alert, aleut, alter, altun, anter, antle, arent, artel, arute, atler, atule, atune, ature, auret, auter, autre, earnt, erlan, ertan, laner, lanre, larne, larut, laten, later, latur, laune, learn, lenat, lenau, lerna, letna, letra, leuna, luena, lunae, lunar, luner, luten, lutra, nalut, naret, nauer, nault, neral, nerul, netra, ntare, nuter, ralte, ratel, rauen, renal, renta, retal, retun, ruane, runet, runte, rutae, rutan, taler, tanur, tarle, terna, traun, trela, truan, truel, tuner, tural, ulnae, ulnar, ultra, unlet, untar, unter, untre, urate, urent, utena.
4 letter words made from LAUERNT:alne, alur, anle, anlu, ante, arul, atle, atul, atun, auer, aunt, earl, earn, elan, elua, enur, eral, ertl, etau, etna, lane, larn, late, laut, lean, lear, lena, lent, lert, leur, lran, luar, luat, luen, luer, luna, lunt, lure, lute, naur, near, neat, nuel, nuer, nuta, nute, rale, rant, rate, ratu, raue, raun, raut, real, rent, renu, reul, ruea, ruen, rule, runa, rune, runt, ruta, rute, tael, tale, talu, tare, tarn, taue, teal, tean, tear, tera, tern, trel, treu, trna, true, tual, tuel, tuen, tuer, tuna, tune, ture, turn, uale, uate, ulna, ulta, unal, uner, urea, uren, urna, utan, utne.