What is the correct spelling for LAUFGH?
This word (Laufgh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LAUFGH
- lag Or he could be any one of half s dozen other things-his last craze was journalism; but you know what I mean by the artistic temperament: it's that inability to be explicit; that habit of leaving things vague and undefined, and hoping they'll somehow come out as you want them of themselves; that way of taking the line of beauty to get at what you wish to do or say, and of being very finicking about little things and lag about essentials.
- lash A servant, mistress, or courtezan understands nothing but the lash .
- lath And as they came nearer to it they saw that it flickered about the blackened ruins of a hen-house and a lath fence.
- laud Before the time of Laud , when so many departures from mediaeval custom had taken place, we learn, from information furnished during the revival brought about by the over-zealous archbishop, that the church was arranged much on the lines of a theatre, with a pulpit in the centre, which went by the name of the Cockpit, that the service was cut as short as "him that is sent thither to read it" thought fit, and that during sermon-time the chancel was filled with boys and townsmen "all in a rude heap between the doctors and the altar."
- lief Though I'd as lief you didn't mention it, friends, if I may say so; for 'twas a bitter portion.
- loafer Are you the loafer who spent all one night getting a profane parrot into the cold-air pipes of the college chapel?
42 words made from the letters LAUFGH
3 letter words made from LAUFGH:afl, aug, fag, fha, flu, fug, gal, hag, hfg, hug, lag, lah, lug, ufa, uhf.
4 letter words made from LAUFGH:flag, flah, flug, fuhl, fula, gaul, ghaf, ghul, glau, gual, gula, gulf, hafu, half, hauf, haug, haul, hula, lagu, lahu, lauf, luga.
5 letter words made from LAUFGH:fugal, fulah, galuh, laghu, laugh.