What is the correct spelling for LAUNDERY?
This word (Laundery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LAUNDERY
- lander General Lander was dead, but Shields, a veteran of the Mexican campaign, had succeeded him, and the force at both Romney and Frederick had been increased.
- launder Why do we launder our tresses, I ask you, Glorious Lutie?
- laundry After I'd taken him on a tour of the place, I showed him how to work the automatic devices-food preparation, laundry and cleaning.
- Laundered "The cloth prevents the straps from doing any injury to your freshly laundered clothes, you see," explained Mrs. Morton.
- Landry "Oh, your word will be sufficient for me," said Landry.
- launders The sand, having now passed over the plates, is carried by launders on to the concentrators, or frue vanners.