What is the correct spelling for LAURS?
This word (Laurs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LAURS
- laius Laius was one day killed on the road as he was airing himself in his chariot.
- laos A settlement, though still precarious, has been reached in Laos .
- lass Come, that be a good lass !"
- laws All things are held together by invariable laws .
- louis Stephen had of late found enough to do in St. Louis .
- Lars Can I give these to Lars Gunnarson?"
- Laura It was difficult to answer, and, to begin with, Laura did not exactly know she desired him to leave the ranch-in fact, she was willing to admit that there were several reasons why she wished him to stay.
- Luis Come, Berthe, we must make all speed to San Luis and see the Presidente."
- Lauri We then ordered Flannels, dipped in a warm emollient Decoction, to be kept constantly applied to his Belly, dipping them in the warm Decoction as soon as they began to grow cool; his Clyster to be repeated with the Addition of a Drachm of the electuarium e baccis lauri, and Half a Drachm of the tinctura thebaica; a Scruple of Castor, and Half a Drachm of Spirit of Lavender, to be added to each of his Draughts; and a Blister to be prepared, in case these Medicines gave no Relief.
- lauds They scarcely taste flesh; they rise at two in the morning to sing Matins and Lauds , night and day, summer and winter, they take turns before the taper of reparation, and before the altar.
- lays No one lays such splendid eggs as I do!"
- lairs He belonged to the "apache" type, and had come out of one of those foul lairs which lie hidden behind the white beauty of Paris-yet he spoke with a terrible eloquence which kept me fascinated.
- leers Walton shrugged and rewarded the speaker with one of his smiles that were always unfortunately like leers .
- liars The people sometimes talk about as good a man as I am, and even were I without faults, there are plenty of liars to invent stories, so you can imagine that they give it to Uncle Albert tolerable lively."