What is the correct spelling for LAVEA?
This word (Lavea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LAVEA
- larva Ay, after the Larva dies, they pickle and preserve it in their chapel for the benefit of those who sought its oracles in life.
- lave But b'lieve me in this much,' says he, 'it's your father that's in it,' says he; 'an' if I don't make him spake to-morrow mornin',' says he, 'I'll give you lave to call me a fool,' says he.
- lea I am Sir Richard of Lea , and my ancestors have been knights for a hundred years.
- leaf "I'm only a leaf in the storm.
- Larvae Like the others, this butterfly is single-brooded, laying the eggs on or near violets late in summer, the eggs hatching into larvae that take no food until the following spring.
- Alva As a Knight of the Fleece, as a member of the Germanic Empire, as a sovereign prince in France, as a citizen of the Netherlands, he rejected the authority of Alva and of his self-constituted tribunal.