What is the correct spelling for LAVIN?
This word (Lavin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LAVIN
- avian "Professor Koelliker does not enter into any speculations as to the meaning of the primitive groove, but the above-mentioned facts appear to us clearly to prove that the primitive groove is a rudimentary structure, the origin of which can only be completely elucidated by a knowledge of the development of the Avian ancestors.
- calvin Max took a 22 rifle and Calvin and I each took a hoe.
- fain He would fain have run away.
- lan 21 counties (lan, singular and plural); Blekinge, Dalarnas, Gavleborgs, Gotlands, Hallands, Jamtlands, Jonkopings, Kalmar, Kronobergs, Norrbottens, Orebro, Ostergotlands, Skane, Sodermanlands, Stockholm, Uppsala, Varmlands, Vasterbottens, Vasternorrlands, Vastmanlands, Vastra Gotalands
- Lain The newspaper which had lain in the bottom of it had fallen out also, and she shook it so violently that she tore it.
- Alvin Alvin thought over this view of the situation, but shook his head.
- Elvin Elvin looked up. The jungle had disappeared and a medieval castle, complete with knights, had taken its place.
- Gavin I remembered then that we had been so busily engaged since our return from the North that morning that we had had no time to go into the matter of the letter which Mr. Gavin Smeaton had entrusted to Mr. Lindsey-here, again, was going to be more work of the ferreting-out sort.