What is the correct spelling for LAYE?
This word (Laye) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LAYE
- lace Pages 9 to 19- Stitches used in Modern Lace-Making. A hundred percent Italian silk imported Egyptian lace Nothin' baby, I said nothin' baby could compare (Nothin could compare) 2 your lovely face (2 u're lovely face) Do U know what I'm sayin' 2 U this evening? – Adore by prince
- lake The Youth of green savannahs spake, And many an endless, endless lake, – Ruth by William Wordsworth
- lame Dat Ur Lame Dat Ur Lame And All U Need 2 Do Is Up Ur Game Up Ur Game It's Easy – Hitman by Lethal Bizzle
- lane from shady lane is lying in my bed again – A Touch Away by deep purple
- late I had to work kinda late Somebody broke out of my house Just like he was superman's mate – I'm Gonna Quit My Baby by b.b. king
- lay But she wan't to blame, and I shan't lay it up against her.
- layer The thick layer of dust, which, ascending from the ruins, obscured the air like mist, had again settled on the ground; the earthquake shocks had ceased, and the night was calm and clear.
- Aye Aye, a likely story; and when I write to you, as likely as not I'll find you've given me a wrong address.
- Kaye Political pressure groups and leaders: United Movement and Fronts of Azawad or MFUA; Patriotic Movement of the Ghanda Kaye or MPGK
- Faye I picked out Millard again and this time found him talking with Enid Faye and Gordon.