What is the correct spelling for LAYES?
This word (Layes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LAYES
- hayes "Yes, yes, E Gray," Hayes said hurriedly.
- lace What is it, then-lace?
- laos Why are you going to Laos ?
- lapse When the King, after a lapse of many years, summoned a parliament, the admiral, then Mr Blake, went up as member for Bridgwater.
- lass As true as gospel, lass .
- laws How is it possible for the Laws of the Universe to make exceptions?
- lawyer "This looks like business," he remarked, as he glanced at a letter from a lawyer who had once or twice handled Nasmyth's affairs in the city.
- layer This is boiled, and packed into skin bags; then melted fat is poured in, so as to fill up all the chinks and form a thick layer over the surface.
- lye The deuyl take me bodye and bones but I had leuer lye by a sow with pigges, then with suche a bedfelowe.
- yes "Yes, we are," said Fred quickly.
- Les And there Uwaine les Avoutres smote down Sir Dinas, the Seneschal.
- Bayes Deare Erato craue Phebus to inspire Vs for his Alters with his holyest fire, And let his glorious euer-shining Rayes, Giue life and growth to our Elizian Bayes .
- LANES Sometimes the lanes are sunk rather deeply in the soft sand, forming very pretty banks on either side.
- slayers Hither came men-slayers, thieves, and rogues of every description, and if they reached this inn-door they were safe.
- laves It is seven thousand five hundred and thirty-seven feet above sea level, and over five thousand feet above the Colorado River, which practically laves its base.
37 words made from the letters LAYES
3 letter words made from LAYES:ale, als, asl, lay, lea, ley, lye, say, sea, sle, sly, yea, yes.
5 letter words made from LAYES:ayles, aysel, lyase, sayel, sayle, sealy, selya, yales.
4 letter words made from LAYES:ealy, easy, elya, esla, eyas, laye, lays, leys, sale, seal, seay, seya, slay, slye, yale, yeas.