What is the correct spelling for LAYRS?
This word (Layrs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LAYRS
- lass People called the lass 'beautiful Susel,' and she was wonderfully charming.
- laws These laws were subject to the approval of the Crown.
- lyra Detinuit nostras numerosus Horatius aures, dum ferit Ausonia carmina culta lyra.
- lyre And when you want to keep a shield or a lyre, and not to use them, you would say that justice is useful; but when you want to use them, then the art of the soldier or of the musician?
- Lars We might do one for unsurpassed proficiency in piano-tuning and put in the Christian name as Leopold instead of Lars.